Our Event Schedule
- Sat, 10 DecBengaluruPragnaa completed 1 year in November 2022. Our heart is full with the love and support we have received from each one of you. And now it is time to celebrate. We cordially invite you to an evening of sharing stories, performances, smiles and connection
- RSVP ClosedSun, 16 Octhttps://www.facebook.com/pragnaaforadoptionAt Pragnaa we are receiving many queries about the latest rule around the Fast-track transfer of Adoption Cases. To know the correct implication this rule will have on PAPs, join our interactive session with Dr. Nilima Mehta & Advocate Sreeprasad SR.
- RSVP ClosedFri, 20 MayOnline EventHow the corporate supports adoption.
- RSVP ClosedSat, 26 MarFacebook Live @ Pragnaaforadoption PageJoin us in conversation with Ashok Mune, the first person with a disability to scale the Mount Everest, and with Aditya Tiwari, the first male single parent to adopt a child, and a special needs child at that, who will be scaling the Mount Everest with his son Avnish in a few weeks
- RSVP ClosedSun, 20 FebFacebook LIVE @pragnaaforadoptionEvery child is a gift of God, and a few adoptive parents have proven just that when they showed the beacon of hope by adopting children with special needs. Join us for an interesting discussion with Aditya Tiwari and Kavita Baluni this Sunday, 20th February at 11 am (IST) to understand how and why t
- RSVP ClosedSun, 23 JanFacebook LiveOver the years we have seen that people generally gravitate towards adopting infants. The reason behind their decision is not always backed by fact and reason. In this session we will address the challenges older children face in the system and how they can be helped.